ESM - The European Supermarket Magazine is Europe's dedicated supermarket news magazine for the supermarket, C-Store, cash & carry and wholesale sectors. Our retail magazine is a required read for senior management working in the European grocery sector, or for those manufacturers supplying the industry.
Areas of focus in our supermarket magazine include consumer purchasing trends, private label ranges, technology news, in-store developments, supply chain and logistics management, packaging news and in-depth interviews with Europe's leading supermarket executives.
"ESM is a landmark publication for large retailers. It is rich in information and its articles are comprehensive and informative. It's a magazine to keep on the desk, so we can be updated on what is happening in the market and what our competitors are doing."
Francesco Pugliese, Director General Conad Italy
"I continue to be impressed by the quality of reporting in ESM… It’s a definite must read for the retail executive!"
Dalton Philips, CEO , Morrisons
"I enjoy reading ESM, I find it interesting and stimulating and we get to see what a lot of our competitors are doing. The buying team find it informative, especially on the subject of private label."
Michele Ratti, CEO, Bennet
"The European Supermarket Magazine is a must read for anyone working or interested in the sector. I find the publication invaluable."
James Thorpe, Global Sourcing Director, Acco Brands
- Free trial, for 28 day period
- Free copy of the latest print edition of ESM
- Full website access for duration of the trial
- Weekly ESM newsletter
Trial Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime within the 28 day trial period.
- One year subscription to ESM Magazine: Print Edition (6 issues)
- Full website access, news, features, and archive
- Access to latest Print Edition online, and all archive issues
- Access to ESM TV, and video archive
- Weekly ESM newsletter for duration of subscription