Countdown To M.A.D.E. 2018 Continues – Plan Your Visit
There are just two weeks to go until M.A.D.E. 2018 takes place in Paris Porte de Versailles, on 20 and 21 March, and visitors to the show are encouraged to prepare their visit ahead of the show, in order to make the most of the event.
M.A.D.E. is recommending that visitors to this year’s show consider the following six steps:
1. Identify and meet your future partners. Explore the list of exhibitors at www.madeparis.com/liste-catalogue-exposants and refine your results by sector, terminology and distribution circuit.
2. Select the conferences you wish to attend. Look up the schedule for the on-site TV studio (at www.madeparis.com/planning-conferences) to discover the topics and speakers of most interest to you.
3. Schedule your meetings using the Speed Meetings service. Take advantage of M.A.D.E.’s personalised service to help you set up your appointments.
4. Simplify your life with the M.A.D.E. app, available for smartphones. The M.A.D.E. app is your all-in-one tool for ensuring that your visit is effective, as well as for sourcing potential contacts.
5. Analyse future trends during one of the M.A.D.E. Innovation Tours. Four tour sessions will take place during M.A.D.E. 2018.
6. Sign up! Most importantly of all, make sure you sign up for your free badge today! Visitors can apply for their free badge at www.madeparis.com/visitor-badge.
See you at Paris Porte de Versailles on 20 and 21 March! More information can be found at www.madeparis.com.
© 2018 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: The European Supermarket Magazine.