ESM Presents 'The World Of Packaging 2018' Report
ESM: European Supermarket Magazine is proud to announce the return of our comprehensive look at the latest trends and innovations in the packaging sector, in our The World of Packaging 2018 report.
Packaging continues to be a dominant element in the success of FMCG and retail brands. Getting brands from the owner’s factory to the supermarket shelf in the most efficient and sustainable manner is the whole raison d’être of the supply chain process.
With thousands of SKUs on the supermarket shelf, it is no wonder that brand owners pay particular attention to and invest so heavily in brand design and presentation, and why the packaging industry continues to set new heights in terms of versatility and innovation.
BIGGER AND BETTER
Published late last year, ESM: European Supermarket Magazine’s World of Packaging Report 2017 was very well received by the trade. With that in mind, this year’s report, The World of Packaging 2018, will be significantly increased, and represent the most comprehensive overview of the latest trends and innovations in the global packaging landscape.
As well as featuring interviews with the leading packaging companies on the current trends and developments in the industry, The World of Packaging 2018 will also feature exclusive reports from Moody’s Investors Service, Euromonitor International and Rabobank - providing all the ‘need to know’ information about this vital sector.
For information about ESM’s The World of Packaging 2018 report or to receive a copy of last year's report, contact Stephen Wynne-Jones, editor, ESM, at [email protected]
CONTACT THE ESM SALES TEAM
Contact the ESM sales team to ensure your presence in this must-read edition.
Niall Doyle: [email protected]
Des Ball: [email protected]
Rocio Palma Perez: [email protected]
Marek Fialek: [email protected]
Neill Burke: [email protected]
Alternatively, call +353 1 236 5880 to speak to a member of the ESM sales team.
FEATURES SET TO INCLUDE
- Interviews with leading companies on the latest trends and developments in the packaging industry
- Exclusive report from Moody’s Investors Services on the challenges and opportunities facing the sector
- Exclusive report from Rabobank on where the growth opportunities lie over the coming year
- Euromonitor International assesses the areas of the packaging industry that are performing strongest
- We explore innovative and creative ways in which companies have addressed packaging sustainability
- Design Inspiration: Profiling outstanding packaging designs from Europe and around the world
- Profiles of Europe’s leading brand design companies
- The Retailer 'Secret Weapon': Analysing who is ‘best in class’ in shelf- ready packaging
For information about ESM’s The World of Packaging 2018 report, contact Stephen Wynne-Jones, editor, ESM, at [email protected]
© 2017 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: The European Supermarket Magazine.