Fruit Attraction will introduce LIVEConnect, a digital platform for the fruit and vegetables sector, this October, to boost the event’s face-to-face capacity.
LIVEConnect will be available from 1 to 31 October through the Fruit Attraction mobile app, as well as via its web platforms.
It will bridge the gap between face-to-face and virtual audiences, and help in generating thousands of new international buying and selling opportunities by connecting players in the sector.
LIVEConnect will complement the three-day physical event by connecting the fruit and vegetable value chain at a global level.
The new platform has all the functions to generate thousands of new sales opportunities for companies, including:
- Catalogue of exhibitors, products and commercial managers
- Profiles and recommendations of professionals from all over the world
- Networking and AI-Powered Match feature that automatically links exhibitor offers and solutions
- Matchmaking at exhibitor-exhibitor or exhibitor-visitor levels
- Online business meetings for 31 days
- Virtual Fruit Forum comprising daily meetings and activities
- Live chats
- Group discussions around the fruit sector
In short, LIVEConnect aims to complete and complement the generation of new leads around the world by connecting various stakeholders in the global fruit and vegetable industry.
Fruit Attraction will be the first global, specialised face-to-face event for the fruit and vegetable sector since Europe's return to normality.
This year’s event will follow a hybrid (physical-digital) model, that enhances the value and usefulness of products for different profiles of exhibitors, attendees, audiences, and professional communities from across the sector.
To register for Fruit Attraction 2020, click here.
© 2020 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.