New Fleg 7 Display: An Innovative Value-Added Design For The Fruit And Vegetable Section
The HMY Group is committed to innovation as a way to offer the best solutions to its clients. The group is always paying attention to trends in the retail world, and taking into account constantly changing consumer demands.
The result of these combined factors is reflected in products like the new POP display for fruit and vegetables, Fleg 7.
Modern consumer habits increasingly tend to favour healthy and sustainable products. For this reason, fruit and vegetables are present in more than 60% of shopping carts, with people over the age of 60, families with teenagers, and young adults buying them most frequently.
Considering these trends, retailers have to offer fresh, top quality produce at a reasonable price, and maintain freshness by keeping it in the best conditions. Of course, the display has to be attractive, and encourage impulse shopping too.
Once again, HMY manages to provide an effective solution to challenges faced by the retail sector. Fleg 7 is perfect to display fruit and vegetables attractively, in the best conditions.
What’s New With Fleg 7?
The Fleg 7 display combines elements of traditional fruit and vegetable showcases, but also introduces two important innovations:
* Increased front space: to show prices and to reduce the container’s visibility, with the goal of highlighting the produce itself.
* Refrigeration option: a stainless steel tray, where the retailer can adjust the temperature to preserve fruit and vegetables perfectly at all times.
These two features are important in terms of design and innovation, and also perfectly suited to the products Fleg 7 is optimised for: fruit and vegetables.
It’s today’s consumers who increasingly demand a greater supply of fresh, quality, in-season produce, showcased in new displays that not only show their full splendour, but also keep them in perfect condition prior to purchase.
Fleg 7's Key Benefits
Fleg 7’s innovations aren’t the only remarkable thing. It also offers these other great points of interest for retailers:
* Space optimisation: thanks to its personalised shape that can be adapted to different stations, retailers can choose how they want to use it, giving priority to the upper containers or to the bottom drawers. If the latter is not used for sales, they can also be used for storage.
* Maximum hygiene: the stainless steel trays not only preserve fruit and vegetables, but they’re also more hygienic and easier to clean.
* Modern and versatile design: The blend of materials creates a modern and attractive look. On the other hand, the use of wood, especially in the lower sections, retains that handcrafted spirit, while the metals used in the upper areas facilitate cleanliness and maintenance. As well, the layout favours customer communication, attracting and informing customers with labels and text.
© 2018 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine