Speaker Line-Up Announced For Free From Functional & Health Ingredients 2019
Free From Functional & Health Ingredients 2019, Europe’s leading innovation platform for the free-from, organic, vegan, functional and ingredient food industries has announced its speaker line-up.
Visitors to this year’s exhibition, at Gran Via Fira de Barcelona from 28 to 29 May, can plan their schedules around a packed conference programme.
To reflect upon the evolution of this burgeoning market, this year’s expo introduces two additional speaker stages.
These platforms will host wide-ranging presentations that reveal the latest industry research, analysis, and the key trends that are shaping the sector.
Four Conferences in One
FFF&HI continues to bring together the world’s most eminent food and drink professionals.
Over two days, the event will bring together industry experts who will share their insight across four dedicated conference programmes covering the following areas: Free From, Vegan, Health Ingredients, and Lactose- and Dairy-Free.
The sessions will be complemented with extensive networking opportunities and the latest product developments from key exhibitors.
The programme highlights have been outlined below.
The Free-From Conference
- The future of clean label for food, drink and ingredient producers – Mintel
- What does the USA export market offer European free-from trading partners? – Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- The future of free-from in Europe: The Next 5 Years – HRA Global
- Free-from foods: Global overview and trends – Euromonitor International
- Solving the gluten-free oat dilemma – R-Biopharm AG
- Gluten-free product development in science and food technology – CERPTA-UAB
- The future of free-from diet trends – Mintel
- Identifying new opportunities in plant-based products – HRA Global
- A rich harvest: The plant-based market is blooming – ProVeg International
- Cashing in on plant-based products – ProVeg International
- Analogue of meat made from vegetable sources with any type of allergens and free-from additives – CTi – CIT
- More than vegan! Labelling and assessment for vegan products – ProVeg International
- Meat substitutes in Europe: Market overview and trends – Euromonitor International
- Identifying the new opportunities in plant-based products – HRA Global
Health Ingredients Conference
- The importance of validating nutritional arguments before launching a new product – Alimmenta
- Gluten-free with rice ingredients – BENEO Ibérica S.L.U.
- Legal framework, market trends, challenges, and opportunities – Centact Group
- Customised nutrition: Personalised nutrition as a tool for preventing chronic diseases – EURECAT
Lactose- And Dairy-Free Conference
- Debate: Lactose-free market update – Moderator: Manager of Knowledge Management at the Public Health Agency of Catalonia. Participants: AECOC/DSM/ALDI/ADILAC
- Gut microbiome and its implications on nutrition: An insight on the role of gut microbiota in nutrients absorption – Neglected Organ
- Challenges and opportunities for the dairy sector – Lantern
- Lactose-Free: The future direction of the European market – HRA Global
Up to 4,500 visitors, including international trade buyers, 350 producers, manufacturers, and key global industry figures are expected to attend the event in Barcelona.
Pre-registration is now open, including a social-network function that encourages visitors to connect with their peers through Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook before the show. To register, click here.
For more information and to receive the latest updates, please visit www.freefromfoodexpo.com.
© 2019 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.