Eco Life Scandinavia - Book Free Tickets Before Registration Closes
This year's edition of Eco Life Scandinavia and the Nordic Organic Food Fair is to kick off in one week on 13 November.
As free registration closes on Tuesday, 12 November, there is still time for visitors to register and book their tickets to avoid queues and save €20.
The event, scheduled for 13-14 November in MalmöMässan, will showcase hundreds of new, innovative products from the natural, organic, and sustainable sectors.
The ticket will provide access to:
- Over 500 exhibitors from across the world
- Naked Drinks Scandinavia - a new addition featuring organic, biodynamic, vegan and natural wine, beer and spirits
- Extensive seminar programme - More than 50 inspiring speakers in three educational theatres
- Green Beauty Scandinavia Award
- Paradiset and Holland & Barrett live pitch-to-the-buyer sessions
- Innovation Zone Awards Showcase
© 2019 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.