Favorizza – Unleashing A Wild Desire For New Pizza Snacks
Small, exquisite and in an amazing variety of flavours – Favorizza has arrived. The new food range, on offer from the Frostkrone Food Group, guarantees blissfully delicious pizza snacks 24/7.
The reason? The finger food and snack specialist has reinvented the pizza snack and is now introducing it in all its variations to store fridges and freezers.
The selection is huge: the product portfolio ranges from breakfast-style snacks through to veggie and cheese assortments, right up to hot and spicy and even sweet bites. All the Favorizza variations need just a few minutes in the oven or in the microwave to become crispy on the outside and wonderfully light and fluffy inside.
Frédéric Dervieux, CEO of the Frostkrone Food Group, describes the new range, “With our Favorizza range, we are redefining pizza snacks. We have combined light yeast dough with various, very popular ingredients and into the bargain have also developed completely new variations on tastes and flavours.
"Because it can be prepared really easily and quickly, Favorizza is perfect anywhere, anytime: if you’re snatching a five-minute break from work or enjoying a long, laid-back family evening at home, if you’re on the way to an appointment or if you’re busy in your home office.”
Burner Buns are one of the Favorizza variations. These small, tasty buns made of typical, pizza dough come in three different styles, with lots of different fillings and are always served steaming hot just out of the oven.
'Early Bird' Buns
A good, successful day starts with a hearty breakfast and hot 'Early Birds':
- Bacon Omelette: a small yeast dough bun loaded with scrambled egg, cheese and belly bacon, perfected with parsley and sprinkled with Gouda cheese.
- Mexican-Style: a small yeast dough bun filled with scrambled egg, onions, peppers and tomato sauce and sprinkled with Gouda cheese.
Topped with hearty cheese. Absolutely scrumptious! These small crispy buns can be savoured in three different varieties:
- Chili con Carne: a small yeast dough bun with a hearty filling of beef pastrami, vegetables and BBQ sauce, all topped with Gouda cheese.
- Pizza-Style: a small yeast dough bun filled with cheese and tomato sauce and then sprinkled with Gouda cheese.
- Philly Cheese Steak: a small yeast dough bun filled with a creamy stream of soft cheese, beef pastrami and onions and succulently topped with Gouda cheese.
Vegan meets Italian cuisine. These easy-to-hold buns are available in six different types including
- Hummus & Olive: a small yeast dough bun filled with hummus, olives and parsley.
- Spinach & Smoked Tofu: a small yeast dough bun filled with spinach and smoked tofu and then rounded off with a hint of garlic.
- Lentils & Grilled Vegetables: small yeast dough bun filled with a vegan composition of lentils and grilled vegetables, enhanced with a hint of garlic.
As well as Burner Buns, the Favorizza range is also available as aromatic and full-flavoured Cheesy Sticks (e.g. filled with Gouda), fiery Hot Rolls, small Pizza Mini Bites and as Sweet Bites in sweet and sinful variations.
More details can be found at www.frostkrone.de
© 2021 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored post. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: The European Supermarket Magazine