Rivacold To Showcase New BEST System At EuroShop 2020
RIVACOLD – Hall 17, Stand D01 – EuroShop 2020
EuroShop is one of the world’s biggest international trade fairs for retail, and at this year's show, Rivacold is presenting a wide range of products that were specifically designed for this market.
All products have been developed with current and future refrigeration market demands in mind, and at the same time combine reduced environmental impact, low energy consumption and good quality solution for all variety of food retail in their single or integrated solutions.
Rivacold is adopting the most cutting-edge technology for one of its most longstanding products – the company's R290 wall mount Blocksystem is now known as BEST, and will be unveiled to customers at EuroShop 2020.
Enhanced industrial design, revolutionary electronics and an integrated connectivity system will make this product, already a great commercial success, even more aesthetically appealing, functional and digitally innovative.
All attendees at EuroShop are invited to visit Rivacold at Hall 17, Stand D01 to experience the new BEST system, as well as the company's range of innovative solutions.
- BEST: preview of the new range R290 wall mount packaged systems with a new, revolutionary electronic control
- SF_WL: R290 Water-loop ceiling mount packaged systems for cold rooms for medium and low temperature application
- SE_TE: R290 packaged systems using R290 for eco-design compliant cabinets and tables
- CHILLER: new R290 refrigeration food process chillers range from 8 kW to 19 kW (up to 76 Kw in modular application)
- SPLIT-CO2NNEXT: the first transcritical split systems functioning with CO2 variable capacity BLCD hermetic compressor for cold rooms of medium and low temperature convenient stores
- TX_COMPACT CO2: transcritical high efficient multi-compressor booster pack system
- 4Y/MULTI–CO2NNEXT: transcritical CO2 booster multicompressor pack with an additional revolutionary and high efficient module for AC and HEATING integrated system, matching all the needs of a standard convenience store
- New generation of gas coolers with mini-tubes and high efficient EC fan-motors
- Static and Cubic Evaporators for counters and cold rooms using CO2 as refrigerant
For more information, visit www.rivacold.com.
© 2020 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.