Natexpo 2019 Expects A Record-Breaking Edition With 1,000 Exhibitors
Now an annual event, Natexpo will be returning to Paris in 2019, following a hugely successful Lyon edition, which brought together 700 exhibitors and 9,600 visitors.
In Paris, the benchmark trade show for organic professionals expects to welcome more than 1,000 exhibitors for a record-breaking edition.
With nine months to go, more than 600 companies have already confirmed their attendance at the trade event, to be held at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre on 20, 21 and 22 October 2019.
Nine French regions will be represented at the show, and the Grand Est region will be participating for the first time.
Natexpo also anticipates a significant increase in its international contingent, with an increasing number of countries registering for the event.
The Future Of Organic Is At Natexpo 2019
Natexpo expects to host 20% more exhibitors than at its previous Paris edition, held in 2017.
Indeed, it has become the place where future organic trends are born in all sectors, including food, cosmetics and hygiene, health food and dietary supplements, ingredients and raw materials, household and personal products and services, and products and equipment for retail.
This exceptional show has the particularity of reflecting the diversity and vitality of the organic market, as evidenced by the unprecedented boom in food products, which have seen consumer purchases double since 2012, to nearly €8.4 billion in 2017.
Three Days Featuring An Array Of Special Events
Constantly attuned to the needs of professionals, Natexpo is a venue conducive to meetings that allow brands, buyers and decision-makers to exchange and develop their organic business.
The three-day exhibition offers special features, advice, talks and workshops.
Highlights For All Organic Professionals
Natexpo gives professionals an opportunity to discover the best innovations in products and services and learn about the latest organic market trends, so as to tailor their offers accordingly.
Therefore, alongside two new areas dedicated to import/export and cutting-edge cosmetics, Natexpo offers a series of special features throughout the show to meet the various needs of the professionals in attendance. These include:
- 2019 Natexpo Awards: Created to pay tribute to the best organic innovations, the Natexpo Awards will be presented to products launched between 1 May 2018 and 1 May 2019 in seven categories: beverages, dietary supplements, health food, grocery products, fresh products, cosmetics and personal hygiene, and household and personal products and services.
- Regional Focus: A forum at the heart of the show, where inter-professional organisations, federations and regional bodies will deliver talks open to all.
- Retail Expert: An area offering speed-dating meetings between retail specialists and the future founders of organic stores wishing to obtain valuable advice.
- Retail Forum: Natexpo is an event that aims to support market growth. Consequently, retail brands wishing to expand have a platform on which to present themselves to project developers.
- The Lab: A venue for exhibition and pitches, Le Lab is dedicated to start-ups that develop innovative initiatives in the area of zero-waste, the circular economy, and technological eco-innovations.
- New-Product Gallery: Reflecting innovation! This strategic area will offer visitors an exclusive opportunity to discover exhibitors' innovations.
- Organic Cookery Workshop: A space that lends itself to the creativity and expression of the chefs of prestigious addresses, the Cookery Workshop is the laboratory for authentic and healthy cooking at the centre of the food sector and open onto the show's aisles. Natexpo visitors will be invited to taste preparations made with exhibitors’ innovative products.
- 'Import/Export Office': A space to identify and activate the right levers for importing and exporting: regulations, packaging, certification, target market expectations, etc.
- Natexbio Forum: Short talks presented by Natexbio, the federation of organic processors and retailers, offering an update on the organic market and its potential. It will also provide an opportunity to look back on the first edition of the Natexbio Challenge competition, dedicated to processing and retail start-ups.
- Dietary Supplements Forum: In association with SYNADIET, this area helps buyers and sellers in the sector to get up to speed on the latest industry developments.
- Cosmetics Innovations Forum: In association with Cosmébio®, the French trade association for eco-friendly and organic cosmetics, this space will be entirely dedicated to beauty and wellness at the very heart of the exhibition sector, bringing together all the special features relating to the cosmetics innovations of exhibitors.
- Agence Bio Market Structuring Forum: A forum for producers, processors or retailers wishing to invest in an organic vertical market project. The aim is to answer their questions, evaluate the various public and private financing opportunities, and put them in contact with the right lenders.
- Organic Trends Forum: In association with BIOLINÉAIRES, many subjects will be addressed during talks and roundtables, allowing visitors to take advantage of this exclusive forum for exchange with an array of experts.
- Organic Ingredients Forum: The leading challenges in the upstream segment of the organic sector will be addressed with experts, producers and processors.
Natexbio, the French federation for the organic sector, a member of the IFOAM EU network, has among its members SYNADIS BIO, SYNADIET and SYNABIO, and relations with Cosmébio, FNAB and France Vin Bio.
SPAS Organisation is the largest French organiser of trade shows and consumer events dedicated to organic products, wellness, art de vivre and sustainable development.
SPAS Organisation organises 25 events dedicated to organic products, exhibitions in wellness and art de vivre, the Zen & Bio exhibition network, and the digital marketplace sevellia.com.
For more information, visit www.natexpo.com.
© 2019 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.