As the European retail environment is disrupted by dynamic consumer behaviours, an abundance of new digital technologies, and a challenging economic backdrop, this is the exact moment when winning businesses will look beyond the short-term and accelerate their digital transformation.
The need to build the future of retail’s digital transformation is exactly why more than 3,500 of the industry’s boldest and most creative decision makers will unite at Shoptalk Europe, taking place at Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, from 9 to 11 May.
Its industry-crafted agenda will feature more than 175 of the most fearless and respected trailblazers, from the likes of Ahold Delhaize, Amazon, Carrefour, Mars, Ocado, The Coca-Cola Company, and many more, revealing their critical insights on five business-critical questions including:
- What does best-in-class customer engagement look like? Shoptalk Europe will examine the platforms and capabilities companies need to ensure they’re present where their shoppers are.
- What emerging channels will deliver growth for my business? Shoptalk Europe will cover how e-commerce, marketplaces, and DTC will strategically and commercially evolve.
- How do I deliver an outstanding store experience? Shoptalk Europe will explore how leading companies are reimagining their stores to deliver unified, seamless and engaging experiences to shoppers.
- Which tech investments will boost revenue and profitability? Shoptalk Europe will help attendees identify the next game-changing technologies to unlock savings across the business, from new fulfilment capabilities to digital twins to inventory management solutions.
- What organisational changes will help businesses emerge as winners? Organisations will share how they are breaking down barriers and processes to share data and insights across divisions, discover tools to better equip their workforce, and get firsthand advice from leaders on how to inspire and enable teams during periods of disruption.
To view the speaker lineup, click here, and a snapshot of confirmed participants is available here.
Retailers and brands could be eligible for a free ticket and travel reimbursement to join the Hosted Meeting Programme. The Hosted Programme is now over 90% sold out, and registration closes on 6 April 2023.
To book your ticket, visit www.shoptalkeurope.com/community/tickets.
© 2023 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Sponsored post. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: European Supermarket Magazine.