Auchan Retail has announced that it is establishing a new management committee, to support the next stage of its transformation plan.
Two years ago, the French retail group initiated a scheme to become a 'multi-format phygital trader', making its retail banners more homogenous, and placing greater emphasis on the Auchan brand.
By the end of 2017, the company says that it will operate under a single brand name in all the countries in which it is present.
As a result of this programme, the company is now changing its governance, and creating a more international and 'close-to-the-ground' management committee.
The new committee will be made up of country directors and directors of support services, led by the group's managing director Wilhelm Hubner.
"This renewed organisation will allow us to accelerate the transformation of Auchan Retail," said Hubner.
"I have confidence in our Vision 2025, and it is as a team that we will succeed with more agility, collaboration and empowerment for all."
Auchan Retail's new management committee includes:
- Ionut Ardeleanu, Director of Auchan Retail Romania
- Pedro Cid, Director of Auchan Retail Portugal
- Patrick Coignard, Director of Auchan Retail Spain
- Pascal Delval, director of Auchan Retail Taiwan
- Cyril Dreesen, current director of the supermarket format of Auchan Retail France, is named director of Auchan Retail Luxembourg
- Dominique Ducoux, director of Auchan Retail Hungary
- Jordi Fernandez, Director of Auchan Retail Vietnam
- Gérard Gallet, current director of Auchan Retail Ukraine, is appointed director of Auchan Retail Poland
- Ludovic Holinier, director of Auchan Retail China and general manager of Sunart, a joint venture with Alibaba and Ruentex
- Ali Khosrovi, director of Auchan Retail France
- Laurent Leclerc, Director of Auchan Retail Senegal
- Viktoria Lucenko, current Director of Customers and Innovation at Auchan Retail Hungary, is named director of Auchan Retail Ukraine
- François Rémy, Director of Auchan Retail Russia
- Americo Ribeiro, current director of the hypermarket format of Auchan Retail Italy, is named Director of Auchan Retail Italy
The committee also includes the directors of the company's corporate support services:
- Oleg Alkhamov, Director of Performance
- Isabelle Bouvier, Director Finance and Heritage
- Jean-Denis Deweine, Product Manager
- Claire Koralewski, Customer and Innovation Director
- Xavier Prévost, Director of Efficiency
- Philippe Saudo, Director of Human Resources
© 2017 European Supermarket Magazine – your source for the latest retail news. Article by Sarah Harford. Click subscribe to sign up to ESM: The European Supermarket Magazine.