Shoptalk Europe, taking place from 9-11 May at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, is the number one platform for fuelling conversations around the future of retail.
Over 3,500 decision makers from retailers, brands and retail innovators are expected, with one in three attendees being C-Level or VP-level. The audience will span over 55 countries, for three days of business-critical connections, conversations and insights.
Shoptalk Europe's industry-crafted agenda will pack over 175 C-suite speakers revealing the latest retail innovations and how new technologies and business models are changing how consumers discover, shop and buy.
Speakers From Grocery And FMCG Include:
● Elodie Perthuisot, executive director, E-Commerce, Data & Digital Transformation, Carrefour
● Liz Bacelar, executive director, Global Tech Innovation, The Estée Lauder Companies
● Wouter Kolk, CEO, Ahold Delhaize Europe & Indonesia
● Simon Miles, VP, Global OmniChannel Commercial Strategy, The Coca-Cola Company
● Ayla Ziz, SVP of Global Sales & chief customer officer, Danone
● Tony Navin, ecommerce director, Kraft Heinz
● Mustafa Bartin, chief retail-operations officer, Migros Ticaret
The Hosted Programme is now over 90% sold out. Retailers and brands could be eligible for a free ticket and travel reimbursement to join the Hosted Meeting Programme.
Just some of the retail and brand giants already coming to Shoptalk Europe include Mars, Revlon, Tesco, Carrefour, Kraft Heinz, Nestle, Kellogg’s, and The Coca-Cola Company.
The Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme entitles qualified executives to a free ticket, as well as €650 towards travel and hotel expenses. This is in exchange for taking up to a maximum of eight, 15-minute double opt-in meetings with a select group of solution providers.
Double opt-in means that scheduled meetings will only take place where both parties agree to meet. More information is available via the link above, and executives can register for this here.
The registration deadline for the Hosted Meetings Programme is 6 April. It's proving hugely popular with retailers and brands and capacity is already over 90% sold out.
Shoptalk Europe is dedicated to ensuring that retailers and brands have an exclusive opportunity to build new connections, gain powerful insights, and form collaborations by accessing a unique retail community.